Cut-Rate Price on Large Lot of 4ft, T8, Single Lamp Fluorescent General Purpose Fixtures September 10, 2010Posted by bowmanlamps in lighting.
Tags: cut-rate deal, fluorescent fixtures, linear lighting
One option is fluorescent lighting. Those venerable tubes offer quality light end energy savings over incandescent bulbs at minimal costs. Fixtures to house the tubes can run very economical on up to high-end fancy schmancy. Here’s one product you may want to consider if you are looking for low-cost lighting.
If you are looking to buy a large lot of fluorescent fixtures, whether for resale or installation, here’s a good deal. Bowman Lamps is offering 300 individually boxed, 4 foot, 32 Watt T8 Single Lamp Fluorescent General Purpose Fixtures for only $3297. That’s $10.99 each, or 58% off retail. Consider the following attributes:
- The units are regularly sold for $25.99 retail.
- FREE SHIPPING!
- Sunpark Hight Ballast Factor (HBF) ballast included
- Universal Voltage (120 – 277)
- Baked white enamel finish. Glossy, high reflective, durable white paint
- UL/CUL listed ballast / sound rated / tightly secured (ballast not CEE listed)
- Fixture measures 4 feet long by 4.25 inches wide by 2 inches deep (3 5/8 inches deep with T8 lamp)
- Weight 5 pounds each
- Units individually boxed
- TCP product number GP4132UNIHSU
- Lamp (fluorescent tube light bulb) not included
- Recommended lamp TCP 31032700 or 31032800 series
- Suitable for damp locations
- Minimum order 300 units
- Offer good while supply lasts
Designed for surface or suspended mounting. Ideal for medium illumination levels and suitable for general task lighting. Suggested use for mounting heights up to 16 feet requiring low to medium light levels. Ideal for light-duty task lighting, aisles, warehousing, storage and retail.
Heavy duty 20 gauge housing is code gauge steel. Painted glossy white. Sockets include secure positioning rotating collars.
No tools required for lamp and ballast access.
Suspension by chain, cable, hook or mono-point with appropriate accessories. (not included)
If I were a contractor, facilities manager, or electrical supply store manager, this is definitely draw my interest. Shop here this great deal.