Friday Favorites: Five Compact Fluorescent CFL Light Bulb Jokes to Make You Smile September 24, 2010Posted by bowmanlamps in compact fluorescent, LED lighting, lighting industry, metal halide lighting.
1. How many Zen masters does it take to change a CFL ight bulb?
None – the universe spins the light bulb and the Zen master steps out of the way
2. How many Microsoft engineers does it take to change a CFL light bulb?
None – they declare darkness to be the new standard.
3. How many procrastinators does it take to change a CFL Light Bulb?
One – but he has to wait until the light gets better.
4. How many drummers does it take to change a CFL light bulb?
One .. Two, and a-one two three four.
5. How many fishermen does it take to change a CFL light bulb?
Five – and you should’ve seen the light bulb! It must have been this big! Five of us were barely enough!
Let us know if you have any good CFL light bulb jokes. Even if not, we have plenty of energy-saving CFLs, LEDs, HIDS and more for purchase at Bowman Lamps online store.